Independent Sales Rep
Founded in 2005, Tonic Active has been a leader in the active industry. Tonic Active is known for functional fits, high quality Italian fabrics and Canadian manufacturing. The Martina Hingis tennis capsule is a favourite on the courts. Tonic’s innovative and fashion forward line is geared towards tennis players, gym-goers and fitness enthusiasts who value sweating beautifully.Job Description
Tonic Active is seeking an Independent Sales Representative to cover a variety of international territories, including China, South America, Western Europe, and more.Responsibilities
- Energetic, self motived and dynamic personality with excellent communication skills.
- Analyze business trends and determine opportunities for segment/account growth.
- Introduce and sell existing/new products to all accounts.
- Handle all inquires (credit memos, RA’S and reorders).
- Travel to stores & attend seasonal tradeshows to strengthen relationships and generate new business.
- Meet or exceed all sales goals and provide weekly updates to the Sales Director.
- Open new accounts by identifying, prospecting, cold calling, and relationship building.
- Communicate Tonic Active’s goals, core values and initiatives effectively.
- 2+ years of proven success and experience in fashion wholesale sales.
- Comfortable on the road with access to a car.
- Current relationships with luxury department stores, gyms, clubs and studios are a plus.
- Passion for an active lifestyle and connection with active community is a plus.
To apply, please email your resumé firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Independent Sales Rep Application. Please note that we will only be contacting successful candidates for an interview.